- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
BELL CITY, Mo. -- Robert Mason, 46, of Bell City died Thursday, Nov. 8, 2007, at his home.
He was born Nov. 6, 1961, in St. Louis, son of Thomas and Lois Nall Mason. He and Theresa Wright were married July 21, 2001, at Bell City.
He was a veteran of the U.S. Army.
Survivors include his wife; his mother of Bell City; two stepdaughters, Rachel Long of Cape Girardeau, Crystal Brown of Chaffee, Mo.; a brother, Tommy Mason of Annapolis, Mass.; three sisters, Brenda Jackson of Bell City, Norma Leavenworth of Woodbury, Conn., Carol Jett of Piedmont, Mo.; and four stepgrandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his father, a sister and two brothers.
Visitation will be from 12:30 p.m. to service time Sunday at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance, Mo.
The funeral will be at 2:30 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Eric Shrum officiating. Burial will be in Gravel Hill Cemetery near Bell City.