- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
John E. Ketcher, 94, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2007, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
He was born in 1913 in St. Louis, son of Herman and Mamie Gallagher Ketcher. He married Charlotte Bacott, who preceded him in death.
Ketcher was formerly of St. Louis.
Survivors include three sons, John "Jack" and James Ketcher of Cape Girardeau, Kenneth Ketcher of Paragould, Ark.; two daughters, Mary Ruskin and Rose Barr of St. Louis; 18 grandchildren; 30 great-grandchildren; and 13 great-great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 3 to 9 p.m. today at Hoffmeister South County Chapel in St. Louis.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Anthony Padua Catholic Church in St. Louis. Burial will be in Saints Peter and Paul Cemetery.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home was in charge of local arrangements.
cq Ford and Sons