- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Cape/Jackson police report 11/9/07
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Wesley D. Higginbotham Jr., 46, 21 N. Hanover St., was arrested on a Wayne County warrant for home invasion and domestic violence.
* Randy L. Vincent, 17, of Malden, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Larry G. Hottel, 36, 515 Washington Ave., was arrested on a Bollinger County warrant for animal abuse.
* Amber L. Jackson, 18, 99 S. Park Ave., was arrested in connection with stealing.
* Olie L. Welch, 22, of 1400 S. West End Blvd., No. 4, was arrested on suspicion of public consumption of alcohol.
* A 16-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of possession of marijuana.
* Zechariah L. James, 29, 621 S. Henderson Ave., was arrested on three Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to pay fines for speeding, seat belt violation, and revoked operator's license, and failure to appear for prohibited acts.
* Marianne Porter, 45, of 2831 Whitener St., Apt. 3, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for fail to appear for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Hope M. Hamil, 36, of 534 Ogala Lane, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fines.
* Bryant E. Gant, 41, 3038 Westfield Drive, No. 114, was arrested on two Cape Girardeau County warrants for probation violation and failure to appear for violation and failure to appear for violation of order of protection.
* Brian R. Ebner, 37, of Jackson was issued a summons on suspicion of indecent exposure.
* Phillip W. Shaw, 46, was issued a summons for failure to maintain property free of weeds.
* Sandra K. Hedrick, 39, 532 Woodbine Place, was issued a summons in connection with a leash law violation.
* An assault was reported.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* An assault was reported.
* Bi-State Southern, 920 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* A purse was reported stolen at 2845 Themis St.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported theft of gasoline.
* BP, 3276 William St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* A theft of prescription medication was reported at 1701 Lacey St.
* A scratch mark on a vehicle was reported at 508 Cape Meadows Circle.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Andrew Green, 36, 1337 N. Farmington Road, Unit W, was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle annually.
* Brandon J. Henson, 19, was issued a summons for failure to stop for a red signal.
* A theft was reported in the 200 block of Morgan Street.
* Five incidents of property damage were reported in the 1200 block of East Main Street.