- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
ANNA, Ill. -- Howard Davidson, 96, of Anna died Thursday, Jan. 15, 2004, at Jonesboro Health Care Center in Jonesboro, Ill.
He was born July 13, 1907, in Dongola, Ill., son of Charles and Myrtle Dillow Davidson. He and Nina Hileman were married June 16, 1940.
Davidson was a retired carpenter and electrician. He was a member of Big Creek Baptist Church and a former treasurer.
Survivors include his wife.
He was preceded in death by two sisters and three brothers.
Friends may call at Crain Funeral Home in Anna from 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Verlee Eaker officiating. Burial will be in Anna Cemetery.