- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Alan Joseph Otte, 23, of Millersville died Sunday, Nov. 4, 2007, at his home.
He was born Aug. 31, 1984, in Cape Girardeau, son of Joseph A. and Mona Kramer Otte.
Otte attended Jackson High School and had previously worked in the warehouse at Advanced Logistics in Jackson. He was working at Nordenia USA in Jackson, and attending Mineral Area College in Park Hills, Mo.
Survivors include his father, Joseph and Terri Otte of Jackson; his mother, Mona Otte and Greg Chamness of Jackson; a sister, Michelle Otte of Cape Girardeau; paternal grandparents, Joseph V. and Diana Otte of Brewer, Mo.; and maternal grandmother, Lois J. and Palmer Fritsche of Perryville, Mo.
He was preceded in death by his maternal grandfather.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Mike Parry officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park in Cape Girardeau.