- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)30
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Delores Marie Martin, 58, of Marble Hill, Mo., died Saturday, Nov. 3, 2007, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born June 23, 1949, at Glenallen, Mo., daughter of Frank Sr. and Susan Butler Wagner. She and David J. Martin were married April 8, 1967, in Marble Hill.
Marin was a member of the Fresh Anointing Apostolic Church in Fredericktown, Mo.
Survivors include her husband; her mother of Marble Hill; two sons, Generro Martin of Patton, Mo., and Neal Martin of Perryville, Mo.; three brothers, Frank Wagner Jr. of St. Louis, Richard Wagner of Savannah, Ga., James Wagner of Webster Groves, Mo.; five sisters, Mary Ann Narez of Mehlville, Mo., Wilma Besher of Marquand, Mo., Martha Wagner, Ruth Ellen Dobbs and Francis Collier, all of Marble Hill; and four grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her father, a son, three brothers and two sisters.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday and from 9:30 a.m. until the funeral on Wednesday at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
Funeral is at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the Fresh Anointing Apostolic Church in Fredericktown, with the Rev. Tim Stafford officiating. Burial will be in the Old Union Cemetery near Bessville, Mo.