- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- David William Foster, 69, of Marble Hill died Saturday, Nov. 3, 2007, at his home.
He was born Feb. 25, 1938, at Glenallen, Mo., son of Silvy J. and Clara Mae Crader Foster. He and Wanda Jean West were married June 18, 1960. She died Nov. 23, 1998.
Foster was a member of McGee Chapel. He was a mechanic all of his life.
Survivors include a son, David A. Foster of Marble Hill; three brothers, Clemo Foster of Glenallen, Jessie Foster of Poplar Bluff, Mo., Jack Foster of Marble Hill; three sisters, Bonnie Schuchmann of St. Louis, Faye Mock of Dexter, Mo., Glenda Baker of Marble Hill; three grandchildren; and a great granddaughter.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral home. The Revs. Jason Myers and Clinton Massa will officiate. Burial will follow in McGee Chapel Cemetery in Glenallen.