- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Guadalupe "Lupita" Henry, 63, of Cape Girardeau died Friday, Nov. 2, 2007, at the home of her daughter in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Dec. 12, 1943, in Mexico City, Mexico, daughter of Manuel and Guadalupe Ibarra Vera. She and John William Henry were married May 11, 1964, in Mexico City. He died Jan. 2, 2004.
Henry lived in Cape Girardeau for 45 years. She attended Christ Church of the Heartland and was a member of the Garden Club at Southeast Missouri State University.
Survivors include a daughter, Fenena (Ron) Seyer of Cape Girardeau; two stepsons, Larry Henry of Ortonville, Mich., Ronald Henry of Missouri; four brothers and four sisters; four grandchildren, Jonathan, Toni, Cesia and Josiah Seyer; and best friends Delia Trejo and Lety Patterson of Cape Girardeau.
She was preceded in death by her parents, her husband and two brothers.
Friends may call from 1:30 p.m. until service time today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
Funeral will be at 2:30 p.m. today at the funeral home.
Burial will be at Lorimier Cemetery in Cape Girardeau.