- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Danny Hale of Jackson and Dana Davis of Commerce City, Colo., announce the engagement of their daughter, Candice Hale, to Gregory Davis. He is the son of Robert and Judy Davis of Sikeston, Mo.
Hale served nine years in the U.S. Navy. She is managing editor at the Banner Press in Marble Hill, Mo., and is attending Southeast Missouri State University.
Davis is a graduate of Southwest Missouri State University. He is employed with S103 Inc. in Cape Girardeau.
A Dec. 8 wedding is planned at Cape Bible Chapel in Cape Girardeau.