- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
MOUNDS, Ill. -- Patsy R. Stiff, 70, of Mounds died Thursday, Nov. 1, 2007, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born May 2, 1937, in Cairo, daughter of Lloyd and Minnie Fair Hafford.
Stiff was a teller 30 years at First National Bank in Cairo, Ill. She was a member of First Christian Church in Cairo.
Survivors include two sisters, Dorothy Cruse of Pocahontas, Ill., and Eunice Calvin of Cape Girardeau.
Visitation will be from 5 to 7 p.m. Saturday at Barkett Funeral Home in Cairo.
The funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Richard Pigg officiating. Burial will be in Spencer Heights Cemetery at Mounds.