- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Daughter to James Thomas Wilson and Arielle Donita Alyssum Carnell of Diehlstadt, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:10 a.m. Monday, Oct. 29, 2007. Name, Anastasia May Odett. Weight, 9 pounds, 9 ounces. First child. Ms. Carnell is the daughter of Tim Carnell of Diehlstadt and Sharon MacDonald of Cape Girardeau. Wilson is the son of Patricia Wilson and Curtis Kenndy of Sikeston, Mo.
Son to Wesley Clinten and Christina Ann Steffens of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:41 p.m. Monday, Oct. 29, 2007. Name, Christopher Joseph. Weight, 6 pounds, 4 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Steffens is the former Christina Maloney, daughter of Kevin Maloney of Cape May, N.J., and Joan Coldwell of Avon, Conn. Steffens is the son of Clinten Steffens of Jackson and Lorraine Steffens of Chicago. He is employed by Casey's General Stores.