- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape/Jackson police report 11/2/07
The Cape Girardeau police department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Brandy S. Hicks-Radica, 25, 2401 North St., was arrested on a Scott City warrant for failure to appear for stealing and three Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to pay fines for revoked operator's license, failure to appear for driving while revoked, no insurance, speeding and driving while revoked.
* Christina T. Kittleson, 20, of Scott City was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fine for failure to yield.
* Edward E. Sutton, 26, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Jefferson City, Mo., warrant for parole absconder.
* Jason E. Lashley, 19, of 1105 Giboney Ave., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for fail to appear for a seat-belt violation and improper registration.
* Justin Stone, 20, of 1224 William St., was issued a summons for dumping.
* Discount Smoke Shop, of 340 S. Sprigg St., reported a theft of cigars.
* A purse was reported stolen at 632 Broadway.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* A CD receiver was reported stolen at Broadway and Kingshighway.
* NARS Inc., 2102 William St., reported a damaged cabinet handle and bent lock.
* A front door and TV were reported damaged at 729 Themis St.
* A screen and window were reported damaged at 2012 New Madrid St.
* A brick wall was reported damaged at 835 Broadway.
* Damage to a front bumper was reported at 505 N. Kingshighway.
* A black purse was reported stolen at 1430 Perry Ave.
* Interference with child custody was reported.
* An assist for another agency was reported.
* A 31-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A dog bite was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items.
* A burglary was reported in the 200 block of South Union Avenue.
* A theft was reported in the 400 block of East Washington Street.
* Property damage was reported in the area of Oak Street and East Lane.
* Harassment was reported in the 300 block of Donald Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 600 block of Colorado Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 1500 block of Boxwood Drive.