- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)12
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)14
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)14
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
Ford has often helped museum
To the editor:Congratulations to Jerry Ford upon receiving the Jeff Maguire Award at the Arts Council of Southeast Missouri annual membership meeting.
The Cape River Heritage Museum board of directors is well aware of Jerry's accomplishments. We are more aware of the many times he and one of his groups have donated their talent and time for our fundraisers through the past 25 years. His wife, Margaret, a museum board member, is also to be commended for her contributions to the museum.
Jerry's generosity and talent to the community are greatly appreciated by many. Thank you, Jerry Ford.
MARJORIE H. THOMPSON, President/Director, Cape River Heritage Museum, Cape Girardeau