- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Golden Corral nearing opening; soft open scheduled for Monday or Tuesday (2/12/17)8
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)21
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
Ford has often helped museum
To the editor:Congratulations to Jerry Ford upon receiving the Jeff Maguire Award at the Arts Council of Southeast Missouri annual membership meeting.
The Cape River Heritage Museum board of directors is well aware of Jerry's accomplishments. We are more aware of the many times he and one of his groups have donated their talent and time for our fundraisers through the past 25 years. His wife, Margaret, a museum board member, is also to be commended for her contributions to the museum.
Jerry's generosity and talent to the community are greatly appreciated by many. Thank you, Jerry Ford.
MARJORIE H. THOMPSON, President/Director, Cape River Heritage Museum, Cape Girardeau