- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)8
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Pincksten's newest renovation project: 328 S. Spanish St. (7/17/16)6
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Trooper-involved homicide case rests in prosecutor's hands (7/17/16)15
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)1
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)4
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Jackson roundabout on schedule, on budget (7/19/16)7
Ford has often helped museum
To the editor:Congratulations to Jerry Ford upon receiving the Jeff Maguire Award at the Arts Council of Southeast Missouri annual membership meeting.
The Cape River Heritage Museum board of directors is well aware of Jerry's accomplishments. We are more aware of the many times he and one of his groups have donated their talent and time for our fundraisers through the past 25 years. His wife, Margaret, a museum board member, is also to be commended for her contributions to the museum.
Jerry's generosity and talent to the community are greatly appreciated by many. Thank you, Jerry Ford.
MARJORIE H. THOMPSON, President/Director, Cape River Heritage Museum, Cape Girardeau