- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Rosa Keller, 88, of Jackson passed away Saturday, Oct. 27, 2007, at the Monticello House in Jackson, where she had lived the past three years.
She was born June 5, 1919, in Germany, to Franz and Anna Keller.
Loving survivors include a nephew, Fred (Irene) Stier of Jackson; three great-nieces, Nancy Hodgson, Pat (Rex) Meyr, Katherine (Wade) Rhodes; three great-nephews, Fred A. Stier, Jeff P. (Kim) Stier, Tim A. (Maria) Stier; and 10 great-great-nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by a sister, Irma Stier, a twin sister, Susan "Susie" Stier; and two brothers.
McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson will conduct a private funeral service with Father Tom Kiefer officiating.
Memorials are suggested to Southeast Hospice. Sympathy messages may be sent to the family online at www.mccombsfuneralhome.com.