- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Ruby Rosalie Clifton, 92, of Jackson died Friday, Oct. 26, 2007, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Feb. 20, 1915, at Burfordville, daughter of Sylvanis Odney and Iva Craig Hutson. She and Earl F. Clifton were married July 3, 1948, at Mountain Home, Ark. He died Jan. 30, 1973.
Clifton graduated from Jackson High School. She was a member of Burfordville Baptist Church. Clifton was a stitcher for Florsheim Shoe Co. for 33 years, retiring in 1979.
Survivors include a brother, Pink Hutson and a sister, Ella Mae Cook, both of Jackson.
She was preceded in death by two brothers and four sisters.
Friends may call from 9 a.m. Monday until service time at Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home in Jackson.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. at the funeral home, with the Rev. Morris Cobb officiating. Burial will be at the city cemetery in Jackson.