- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Charles "Chuck" Fiorino, 51, of Cape Girardeau died Friday, Oct. 26, 2007, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
He was born Sept. 9, 1956, in Chicago, son of Carman and Elizabeth Vauple Fiorino. He and Vivian Pershing were married Oct. 6, 2000, in Vincennes, Ind.
Fiorino worked in maintenance at Hartle Management.
Survivors include his wife of Cape Girardeau; a daughter, Charlea Fiorino of Cape Girardeau; two stepdaughters, Tonya Pershing and Rachael Tice, both of Vincennes; a stepson, David Pershing of Vincennes; his mother, Elizabeth Koelling of Kalkaska, Mich.
He was preceded in death by his father and a brother.
A private family memorial service will be held at a later date.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of the arrangements.