- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Fire report 10/28/07
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* At 6:41 p.m., motor vehicle accident in the 1100 block of William Street.
* At 5:46 p.m., emergency medical service in the unit block of South Kingshighway.
* At 10:36 p.m., emergency medical service in the 100 block of South Henderson Avenue.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* At 8:37 a.m., alarm sounding in the 1700 block of Lacey Street.
* At 9:30 a.m., emergency medical service at Silver Springs Road and William Street