Police report 10/28/07
Sunday, October 28, 2007
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Brooke M. Haberlock, East Prairie, Mo., was issued a summons for driving while intoxicated.
* Keshuna K. Oliver, 451 N. Frederick St., Apt. 2, was arrested on Cape Girardeau traffic warrants.
* Ashenna V. Watkins, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Jerie L. Watkins, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a warrant. for forgery.
* Martez S. Bell, 705 N. Spanish St., was arrested on a warrant for possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute.
* Kristian Henderson, 22, 2819 Whitener St., was issued a summons for assault.
* A juvenile girl reported an assault.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* Thefts of gasoline were reported at D-Mart, 3415 William St., Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, and Rhodes 1010, 1126 N. Sprigg St.