- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
David Goncher of St. Louis and Jan and David Rigdon of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Jennifer Erin Goncher, to Matthew William Knoderer, both of Cape Girardeau. He is the son of William and Dawn Knoderer of Bell City, Mo., and Laura Knoderer of Charleston, Mo.
Goncher received a bachelor of science degree in political science from Southeast Missouri State University. She is a field representative with National Federation of Independent Business.
Knoderer received a bachelor of science degree in political science from Southeast, and is a graduate of the federally recognized Officer Candidate School in Fort McClellan, Ala. He is pursuing a master's degree in business administration at Southeast. He is employed at First State Community Bank, and is a lieutenant with the 220th Engineer Company of Missouri Army National Guard in Festus.
A Nov. 24 wedding is planned at Centenary United Methodist Church.