- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Callie Noel Meyr and Kyle Andrew Perry were married Dec. 29, 2006, at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Jackson. The Rev. Robert Henrichs performed the ceremony. Organist was Lois Fehrmann and soloist was Kristin Schweain of Jackson.
Parents of the couple are Glen and Corliss Meyr of Chaffee, Mo., and Jim and Sue Perry of Jackson.
Honorary maid of honor was the late Adria Meyr, sister of the bride. Matron of honor was Lori Perry of St. Louis, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Shannon Lusk of Lexington, Ky., sister of the groom; Jennifer Vandeven of Chaffee, and Jennifer Watkins of St. Louis.
Daniel Perry of St. Louis was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Braden Lusk of Lexington, brother-in-law of the groom; Matt Roethemeyer and Josh Parham of Jackson. Ushers were Josh Statler of Jackson, Josh Kimbrough of Columbia, Mo., and Brian Seabaugh of Gordonville.
Flower girl was Ava Perry, daughter of Daniel and Lori Perry, niece of the bride and groom.
Program and guest book attendants were Katie Clark of Gordonville, Katie Fauth of St. Louis, Brooke Knehans of Higginsville, Mo., and Lauren Peavey of Springfield, Mo.
The reception was held at the Plaza Conference Center in Cape Girardeau.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Dec. 28 at their home.
Mrs. Perry is a 2002 graduate of Chaffee High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in architectural studies from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 2006. She is a restaurant and retail interior architecture and design project designer with Cardinal-Point Inc. in Lexington.
The groom is a 2002 graduate of Jackson High School. He is a 2006 graduate of the University of Missouri-Columbia, and received a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering from the University of Missouri-Rolla. He is a research assistant at the University of Kentucky-Lexington and is pursuing a doctorate in mining engineering.
After a wedding trip to Mayan Riviera, Mexico, the couple resides in Lexington.