- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Jessica J. Rice and Jon M. Miesner exchanged vows Sept. 29, 2007, at First Baptist Church in Perryville. The Rev. Dennis Cebulak performed the ceremony. Soloist was Tammy Palisch of Altenburg, Mo.
The bride is the daughter of Sondra Grindstaff of Perryville and Scott and Bridget Rice of Cobden, Ill. The groom is the son of Russ and Ruth Miesner of Altenburg.
Maid of honor was Brooke Grindstaff of Perryville, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Krista Miesner of Altenburg, sister of the groom; Casey Hanks and Sydni Hennemann of Perryville.
Mark Scholl of Frohna, Mo., was best man. Groomsmen were Clinton Rice of Perryville, brother of the bride; Scott Schutte of Mexico, Mo., and Devin Bell of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Derek Palisch of Altenburg and Brian Schlichting of Frohna.
Candlelighters were Toby Fryer and Brittany Grace of Percy, Ill.
Flower girls were Chloe and Isabella Longoria of Ocala, Fla., and Sophia McCullers of Cypress, Texas. Ringbearer was Brandon Shaupert of Farmington, Mo.
The reception was held at the American Legion Hall.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Sept. 28 at the American Legion Hall.
Mrs. Miesner received a bachelor's degree in early childhood education from Southern Illinois University in 2006. She is a kindergarten teacher with Francis Howell School District in St. Peters, Mo.
The groom received a bachelor's degree in business finance from Westminster College in 2006. He is an insurance adviser with Missouri Farm Bureau.
After a wedding trip to Ocho Rios, Jamaica, the couple resides in O'Fallon, Mo.