- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Kathryn Diane Whitlow and Tyler Livingston Eggimann were united in marriage June 2, 2007, at First United Methodist Church in Springfield, Ill. The Rev. Dan Seibert performed the ceremony. Organist and pianist was James Rogers, flutist was Debbie Eddie, and soloist was Victoria Whitlow, sister of the bride.
The bride is the daughter of Nicholas and Barbara Whitlow of Springfield. The groom is the son of Brad and Shari Eggimann of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Victoria Whitlow of Wichita, Kan., and matron of honor was Angela Mead of Chicago, sisters of the bride. Bridesmaids were Amber Connor of Chicago, Nora Povse and Adrien Harney of Springfield, and Athena Stedman of Florida.
Jason Lukefahr of Jackson was best man. Groomsmen were Derrick and Eric Long of Cape Girardeau, Matthew Whitten of St. Louis, Mark Grimes of Cape Girardeau, and Collin Lynch of Dillon, Colo. Ushers were Kevin Schabbing and Andrew Sevic of St. Louis and Jason Metheny of St. Joseph, Mo.
Marsha Kremer, aunt of the groom, attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the Springfield Firefighters Lake Club.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner June 1 at Pasta House Company.
Mrs. Eggimann is completing a bachelor's degree at the University of Southern Indiana. She is a physical therapist assistant.
The groom is facility director of Sports Acceleration Center in Evansville, Ind.
After a wedding trip to Montego Bay, Jamaica, the couple resides in Evansville.