- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
FRIEDHEIM -- Megan Leann Young and Benjamin Robert Hahs exchanged wedding vows Aug. 10, 2007, at First Baptist Church in Unionville, Mo. Carla Torrey was pianist.
Parents of the couple are Steven and Jana Young of Unionville, and Robert and Kristi Hahs of Friedheim.
Maid of honor was Haley Heman of Stillwater, Okla. Bridesmaids were Natalie Valentine of Lucerne, Mo., and LaDeena Leaton of Columbia, Mo.
Brian Haupt of Daisy was best man. Groomsmen were Justin Borgfield of Daisy and Ryan Pohlman of Oak Ridge. Ushers were Kane and Cole Young of Unionville, brothers of the bride, and Bryan Yamnitz of Jackson, brother-in-law of the groom.
Candlelighters were Josie Young of Unionville, sister of the bride, and Amanda Yamnitz of Jackson, sister of the groom.
Flower girl was Kenlea Yamnitz of Jackson, niece of the groom. Ringbearers were Riggin Anderson of Kirksville, Mo., and Kolton Foreman of Lucerne.
The reception was held at the American Legion Hall in Jackson.
The rehearsal dinner was held at the home of the bride's parents.
Mrs. Hahs is a 2004 graduate of Putnam County High School in Unionville. She received an associate of arts degree from Moberly Area Community College in 2006, and is pursuing a degree in elementary education at Southeast Missouri State University.
The groom is a 2004 graduate of Oak Ridge High School. He received an associate of applied science degree in Diesel service management from Lincoln Technical Institute in Indianapolis, Ind., in 2005. He is employed at Baker Implement Co. in Cape Girardeau.
The couple resides near Friedheim.