- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Son to Arthur Dennis and Jillian Dove Jones of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:08 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 18, 2007. Name, Brycen Arthur. Weight, 6 pounds, 9 ounces. First child. Mrs. Jones is the former Jillian Williams, daughter of Marsha and Michael Morgan of Cape Girardeau, Bobby and Kathleen Williams of Sedona, Ariz., and Larry Sims of Jefferson City, Mo. She is branch manager at Hometown Cash Advance. Jones is the son of Karen Cauble of Cape Girardeau and Mack and Verna Jones of Malden, Mo. He is a tankerman with Southern Towing Co.
Son to James Paul Sanders and Kristen Ryan Wishart of Scott City, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:58 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 18, 2007. Name, Bryce Daniel. Weight, 6 pounds, 8 ounces. Ms. Wishart is the daughter of Barb Wishart and John Lesar of Cape Girardeau and Barry and Kathy Wishart of Cassopolis, Mich. She is a pharmacy technician at Hurst Pharmacy. Sanders is the son of Charles Sanders of Whitewater and Bill and Edith Cobb of Burfordville. He is a finisher with Manac Trailers.
Daughter to Chad Ryan and Sara Jane Jansen of Oran, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:25 a.m. Friday, Oct. 19, 2007. Name, Sydney Reece. Weight, 5 pounds. Mrs. Jansen is the former Sara Bouge, daughter of Don and Paula Bouge of Oran. She is a medical transcriptionist at Southeast Missouri ENT Consultants Ltd. Jansen is the son of David and Charlotte Jansen of Oran. He is a pipeliner with Spectra Energy.
Daughter to Jesse James Pobst and Jennifer Leigh Phelps of Advance, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:29 p.m. Friday, Oct. 19, 2007. Name, Sophia Jade. Weight, 6 pounds, 3 ounces. Ms. Phelps is the daughter of Rodney Phelps and Vicki Phelps of Advance. She is employed at Regency Management. Pobst is the son of Ross Pobst and Rose Pobst of Oran, Mo. He is employed by Construction Trailer Specialists.