- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape/Jackson police report 10/26/07
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Misty R. McIntyre, 22, of St. Louis was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court, for miscellaneous traffic violations.
* Tequila P. Pruitt, 23, 15 Village Drive, No. 31, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for tint violation, speeding and driving while suspended.
* Clinton Anderson, 40, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
* Ronald A. Wright, 43, of St. Louis was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation and possession of marijuana.
* Terrence D. Mosley, 19, 331 S. Lorimier St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and cost for stealing.
* Christian J. Perez, 2839 Hemlock St., No. 3, was issued a summons in connection with no driver's license, no insurance and failure to drive on right side of the road.
* Esther Surianto, of Arcadia, Calif., was issued a summons for failure to stop at a steady red light.
* Paul H. Boyd, 43, of Sikeston, Mo., was issued a summons for unlawful use of a weapon and driving while intoxicated.
* Kathy D. Day, 157 Pyripe Road, No. 2, was issued a summons for improper turn, failure to show driver's license and failure to show proof of insurance.
* Rhodes, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* A necklace was reported stolen at 1217 College St.
* A cigarette case was reported stolen at 121 S. Sprigg St.
* Theft of PSP games was reported at Wal-Mart. Cody R. Barrett, 19, 418 Sheridan Drive, Apt. 10D, and Chantz T. Barham, 19, 418 Sheridan Drive, Apt. 10D, were issued summonses in connection with the incident.
* Theft of a Missouri license plate was reported at 3049 William St.
* Theft of prescription medication was reported at 338 E. Cape Rock Drive, Apt. 1.
* Theft of Halloween decorations was reported at 1457 Water St.
* A domestic assault was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A theft was reported in the 1100 block of East Lenco Avenue.
* A domestic dispute was reported in the 2100 block of Broadridge Drive.