- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape fire report 10/26/07
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 6:53 p.m., emergency medical service in the 3000 block for Boutin Drive.
* At 8:19 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1100 block of Linden Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 6:49 a.m., a citizen assist at 1105 Linden St.
* At 7:35 a.m., emergency medical service at 1112 Linden St.
* At 4:04 a.m., emergency medical service in the unit block of North Kingshighway.
* At 4:36 a.m., a box alarm at 2027 Corporate Circle.
* At 10:42 a.m., an alarm sounding at 1000 Towers Circle.
* At 11:58 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1300 block of Mount Auburn Road.