- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Roy David Kasten, 53, of St. Louis died Friday, Oct. 19, 2007, at St. Anthony's Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born Aug. 4, 1954, in Perryville, son of Elmer and Nora Stueve Kasten.
Roy was a 1977 graduate of Lutheran Medical School of Nursing. He was a registered nurse 27 years at St. Anthony's Hospital, and a member of Henry Shaw Cactus Society.
Survivors include his life partner, George Robart; his mother; a brother, Robert (Faye) Kasten; a nephew, Eric Kasten; a niece, Brooke Kasten; and beloved friend of many.
He was preceded in death by his father, and a nephew, Chad Kasten.
A memorial service will be held at noon Saturday at Kutis Affton Chapel, 10151 Gravois Road, in St. Louis.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Roy's name may be made to a charity of one's choice.