- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape/Jackson police report 10/23/07
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Darcell C. Moore, 20, 1080 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
* A 15-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court for being beyond parental control.
* Kittrel E. Braselman, 45, 423 S. Hanover St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and cost for possession of drug paraphernalia and stealing.
* Judith A. Taleno, 22, 31 N. Lorimier St., was arrested in connection with second-degree burglary.
* Melissa S. Thompson, 19, 45 S. West End Blvd., No. 409, was issued a summons for prohibited acts.
* Tavis S. Curry, 18, 124 Louis St., was issued a summons for possession of a controlled substance.
* A car stereo was reported stolen at 1810 Grandview St. Interior lights were reported damaged in connection with the incident.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Theft of a wallet was reported at 1625 N. Kingshighway.
* A PlayStation and a wallet were reported stolen at 2822 Whitener St., No. 2.
* Tools were reported stolen at 1949 Delwin St.
* A purse was reported stolen at 324 N. West End Blvd.
* Bi-State, 920 S. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* Wal-Mart, 3439 William St., reported a theft of a radar detector.
* A burglary was reported.
* An assault was reported.
* McClanahan Realty, N. Kings-highway, reported damage at 3018 Mimosa St. Kenneth D. Cornwell, 21, of 3022 Mimosa St., No. 7, was issued a summons in connection with the incident.
* Damage to private property was reported at 909 Ranney Ave.
* Property damage was reported at 521 Bellevue St.
* Child abuse was reported.
* A 33-year-old man was reported missing.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Andrew Johnson, 25, 1315 Briarwood St., was issued a summons for failure to drive within a single lane and driving while intoxicated.
* Heather A. Brown, 19, 409 N. Shawnee Blvd., was arrested on an active warrant.
* Tellis L. Wilderness, 30, 409 N. Shawnee Blvd., was arrested on an active warrant.
* Dennis W. Hay, 24, 954 Greensferry Road, was issued a summons for operating a motor vehicle without a valid license.
* Lonnie M. McBride, 37, 1435 Farmington Road, No. 7, was issued a summons for operating a motor vehicle without a valid license.
* Justin R. Amelunke, 20, of Whitewater, Mo., was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle annually with the Department of Revenue.
* Scott Ingram, 20, 1430 E. Main St., No. 4, was issued a summons for operating a motor vehicle without a valid license.
* Jordan E. Fluegge, 20, 3830 Eagle Ridge Drive, was issued a summons for failure to stop at a red light.