- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape/Jackson fire reports 1/12/04
Firefighters responded Friday to the following item: At 6 p.m., a citizen assist at 3019 Aspen.
Firefighters responded Saturday to the following items: At 3:06 a.m., an alarm sounding at 3892 Bloomfield.
At 2:55 a.m., a request for medical assistance at 911 Ranney.
At 10:43 a.m., emergency medical service at 1 S. Kingshighway.
At 12:09 p.m., emergency medical service at 341 S. Main.
At 2:44 p.m., a vehicle extrication on Highway 177.
At 3 p.m., emergency medical service at 2726 Adeline.
At 3:10 p.m., emergency medical service at 1336 N. Main.
At 5:37 p.m., an alarm at 1200 N. Main.
At 8:02 p.m., emergency medical service at 3050 S. Patriot.
At 10:21 p.m., a vehicle fire at 320 S. Ellis.
Firefighters responded Sunday to the following item: At 8:19 a.m., a fire alarm at 2905 Beaver Creek.
Firefighters responded Saturday to the following items: An illegal burn on Lacey Street.
An alarm sounding on West Jackson Boulevard.
A citizen assist on East Adams.