- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape police report 1/12/04
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Property Damage Troy Gene Smith, 19, 1524 Bloomfield, Cape Girardeau, was issued a summons Sunday for suspicion of property damage and littering.
A vehicle seat was reported damaged Saturday at 617 Boxwood.
Stealing CDs and a silver bracelet were reported stolen Sunday on the 200 block of Pacific.
Burglary A suspect was in custody Sunday pending formal charges for burglary.
A white female, 49, was taken into protective custody on Saturday.
A violation of a full order of protection was reported Sunday.
An ex parte violation was reported Sunday at 10 S. West End.
Jeremiah Aaron Bankson, 16, 2316 Lufkin Road, Mounds, Ill., was issued a summons Saturday for suspicion of fleeing a lawful detention.
Christopher Jay Strader, 20, 104 County Highway 507, Benton, Mo., as issued a summons Saturday for suspicion of possession of a controlled substance.