- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Edwin C. "Eddie" Weibrecht, 88, of Perryville died Oct. 19, 2007, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Oct. 23, 1918, in Perry County, Mo., son of Valentine and Martha Streiler Weibrecht.
He and Wanda Golden were married May 12, 1984.
He was a sheet metal worker with the aircraft industry and a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Phillus Ann Roberts and Barabara Jean Duley, all of Perryville; five grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, two sisters and three brothers.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Monday, with parish prayers at 5 p.m., and from 6:30 a.m. to 9:50 a.m. Tuesday at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville. The rosary will be recited at 9 a.m.
The funeral will be 10 a.m. Tuesday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, with the Rev. Milton Ryan officiating.
Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery in Perryville.