- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Fire report 10/21/07
Firefighters responded to the following call Friday:
* At 8:46 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1000 block of Linden Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* At 4:39 a.m., emergency medical service in the 3200 block of William Street.
* At 8:18 a.m., lines down at 416 S. Sprigg St.
* At 11:49 a.m., emergency medical service and motor vehicle accident on South Kingshighway.
* At 12:26 p.m., emergency medical service and motor vehicle accident on Cape Centre Drive.
* At 1:14 p.m., a gas leak at 1927 N. Kingshighway.
* At 2:59 p.m., emergency medical service at Broadway and Middle Street.
* At 3:27 p.m., emergency medical service at West Park Mall.