- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Aysha Danielle Hency and Brandon Ross McCormick were married Aug. 25, 2007, at Cape Bible Chapel. Chad Bless performed the ceremony. Music was by Trio Girardeaux of Cape Girardeau, and vocalist was Chris Huddleston of Sikeston, Mo.
Keith and Angelia Hency of Cape Girardeau are parents of the bride. The groom is the son of Ron and Mindy McCormick of Scott City and Esther McCormick of Marble Hill, Mo.
Maid of honor was Erica Nolle of Sarasota, Fla. Bridesmaids were Shayna and Sheyanne Hency, sisters of the bride; Jamie Wages and Daisy Patrick, cousins of the bride; Hannah McCormick, sister of the groom; and Rinda Klavohn.
Adam McCormick was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Justin, Freeman and Michael Collier, cousins of the groom; Matt Nelson; Chad Wiseman, cousin of the groom; and Tim McDonald. Ushers were Josh Parker and Justin Wages, cousins of the bride; Curt and Wade Wiseman, cousins of the groom.
Candlelighters were Bailey McCormick, sister of the groom, and Wade Wiseman.
Flower girl was Shelby Hency, sister of the bride. Ringbearer was Zachary McCormick, nephew of the groom.
Bailey McCormick attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the VFW Hall.
The groom's father and stepmother hosted the rehearsal dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings.
Mrs. McCormick is a 2004 graduate of Central High School, and attended Pensacola Christian College in Pensacola, Fla. She is employed at Premier Family Physicians in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a graduate of New Salem Baptist Academy. He is co-owner of McCormick Construction.
The couple resides in Sikeston.