- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)21
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
One of the exciting components of Southeast Missouri State University's new River Campus for the arts is the Crisp Museum. The museum archaeology, regional history and exhibit space for fine art. The grand opening is being held today as part of a weekend public grand opening of the River Campus.
The Crisp Museum was six years in the making. Congratulations to museum director Dr. Stanley Grand, the museum staff and to the university for bringing this project to fruition.