- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)25
One of the exciting components of Southeast Missouri State University's new River Campus for the arts is the Crisp Museum. The museum archaeology, regional history and exhibit space for fine art. The grand opening is being held today as part of a weekend public grand opening of the River Campus.
The Crisp Museum was six years in the making. Congratulations to museum director Dr. Stanley Grand, the museum staff and to the university for bringing this project to fruition.