- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
One of the exciting components of Southeast Missouri State University's new River Campus for the arts is the Crisp Museum. The museum archaeology, regional history and exhibit space for fine art. The grand opening is being held today as part of a weekend public grand opening of the River Campus.
The Crisp Museum was six years in the making. Congratulations to museum director Dr. Stanley Grand, the museum staff and to the university for bringing this project to fruition.