- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)7
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Pincksten's newest renovation project: 328 S. Spanish St. (7/17/16)6
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Trooper-involved homicide case rests in prosecutor's hands (7/17/16)15
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)1
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)4
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Jackson roundabout on schedule, on budget (7/19/16)7
One of the exciting components of Southeast Missouri State University's new River Campus for the arts is the Crisp Museum. The museum archaeology, regional history and exhibit space for fine art. The grand opening is being held today as part of a weekend public grand opening of the River Campus.
The Crisp Museum was six years in the making. Congratulations to museum director Dr. Stanley Grand, the museum staff and to the university for bringing this project to fruition.