- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Charrity Ann Welker and Jeremiah David Rhymer were married March 8, 2003, at Hobbs Chapel United Methodist Church in Cape Girardeau. Jim Hoague performed the ceremony. Pianist was Holly Owens of Jackson.
Parents of the bride are Robert Welker of Cape Girardeau and Mary Jo Rogers of Scott City. The groom is the son of Charles Rhymer of Cape Girardeau and Patricia Rhymer of McClure, Ill.
Maid of honor was Jennifer Rhymer of McClure, sister of the groom.
Thomas Klockenkemper of McClure was best man. Ushers were Donald Luttrull of McClure and Daniel Autry of Cape Girardeau.
Ashley Rhymer, daughter of the groom, attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the church. Servers were mothers of the bride and groom.
Mrs. Rhymer is pursuing a bachelor of science degree in education at Southeast Missouri State University.
The groom is employed with Southern Illinois Laborers Union.
The couple resides in McClure.