- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Kristin Elisabeth Swinford and Ryan Daniel Schweain were married May 25, 2002, at Second Presbyterian Church in Nashville, Tenn. The Rev. Carter Crenshaw performed the ceremony. Pianist was Beverly Reece of Cape Girardeau, flutist was Jenny Jones, and string musicians were Paul Nelson, Penny Jones, Joe Clem, James Katina and Lynn Nichols. Vocalists were Alisa Girard, Chrissy Conrad and Jerusha Ghazanfani.
Parents of the couple are Kenneth and Lisa Swinford and Ray and Jean Schweain, all of Jackson.
Matron of honor was Shannon Lusk of Rolla, Mo. Bridesmaids were Leigh Lichtenegger of Boulder, Colo., and Dawn Beschorner of Minneapolis, Minn.
Eric Schweain of St. Louis was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Jayson Moore of Knoxville, Tenn., and Casey Harper of St. Louis. Ushers were Daniel Perry of St. Louis, Matt Russo of Cape Girardeau, Eric Jansen of St. Louis, and Kevin Schabbing of Granada.
Candlelighters were Kelly Kirkpatrick of Toronto, Canada, and Ellen Kirkpatrick of Wyomissing, Pa., cousins of the bride.
Flower girls were Kayla Thurman and Mia Schweain, nieces of the groom. Ringbearer was Alexis Roberson. Kayla is the daughter of Jeff and Kristi Thurman of Jackson. Mia is the daughter of Eric and Sara Schweain. Alexis is the daughter of Amanda Roberson of Jefferson City, Mo.
Guest book attendant was Katherine Zank of Rogers, Ark., sister of the groom.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Union Station in Nashville.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 24 at Mere Bulles Restaurant in Nashville.
Mrs. Schweain attended Belmont University in Nashville. She is a singer/songwriter with the contemporary Christian group Zoegirl in Nashville.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in mass communications from Missouri Baptist College in St. Louis. He is employed in sales in Nashville.
The couple resides in Hermitage, Tenn.