- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Tiffany Marie Fleitz and Aaron Jay Wilson II exchanged vows Dec. 28, 2003, at the home of her parents.
The bride is the daughter of Judy and Bob Hodits of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Wendy and Dean Little of Chaffee, Mo.
Maid of honor was Stephanii Groom of St. Louis. Bridesmaid was Teri Fleitz-Pantier of Washington, D.C., sister of the bride.
Josh McHugh of Jackson was best man. Groomsman was Aaron W. Wilson of Little Rock, Ark. Usher was K.C. Fleitz of Toledo, Ohio, brother of the bride.
Candlelighter was Heather Wilson of Chaffee, sister of the groom.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Deerfield Lodge.
The parents of the bride and groom hosted the rehearsal dinner Dec. 27.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.