- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Mary Julia Gladish, 86, of Jackson died Saturday, Jan. 10, 2004, at Monticello House.
She was born August 22, 1917, in Chicago, Ill., daughter of Carl and Caroline Brosa Doscotch.
Gladish worked as a bookkeeper for Draper and Cramer Women's Clothing Store in Chicago, retiring in 1982. She moved to Kennison, Ga., and then to Jackson in 1997.
Survivors include a son, Jim Gladish of Jackson; and two sisters, Jean Marcantelli of Chicago and Jo Spratz of Hilton Head, N.C.
She was preceded in death by a daughter and a brother.
Cracraft-Miller Funeral Service is in charge of the arrangements. There is no service or visitation.