- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Roy Lee Huffman, 58, of Jackson died Friday, Jan. 9, 2004, at home.
He was born April 5, 1945, in Fort Madison, Iowa, son of Hazen and Lucille Derr Huffman. He and Cheryl Davis were married Aug. 24, 1972.
Huffman served in the U.S. Air Force during the Vietnam War. He was a general superintendent for Fru-Con Construction Co.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Dyrk Huffman of Charleston, W. Va.; a daughter, Brandi Huffman of Cape Girardeau; his mother, Lucille Brinkshroeder of Fort Madison, Iowa; two brothers, Rex Huffman of Jacksonville, Fla., and Ray Huffman of Pacific, Mo.; and two grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his father and a brother.
Friends may call at King-Lynk Funeral Home in Fort Madison, Iowa, from 2 to 4 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Monday at the Denmark Congregational United Church of Christ in Denmark, Iowa, with the Rev. Daniel Moore officiating.
Burial will be in the Denmark Cemetery.