- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police report 1/11/04
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday: Emergency medical service at Hope Street.
Emergency medical service at Madison.
Emergency medical service at E. Main.
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWIs Blanchie Denise Johnson, 38, 1927 N. Kingshighway, was issued a summons Friday for driving while intoxicated and for having expired license plates.
Robert Fletcher Shuck, 66, of Clearwater, Fla., was issued a summons Friday for driving while intoxicated.
Phyllis Catherine Jackson, 68, 420 Green Acres, was issued a summons Saturday for driving while intoxicated, speeding and failing to drive in a single lane.
Ryan D. Eftink, 26, of Oran, Mo., was issued a summons Friday for driving while intoxicated.
Arrests Larry Jean Bridges Jr., 18, 111 Clark, was arrested Friday on a Cape Girardeau city warrant of contempt of court for failing to pay a fine.
Jessica Bohnert, 22, of 626 Sycamore Circle, was arrested Saturday on suspicion of stealing from 100 West Park Mall.
Assault A domestic assault was reported Friday at the corner of Good Hope and Spanish.
Theft Checks were reported stolen Friday at 411 Shawnee Parkway.
A bicycle was reported stolen Friday at 1441 N. Main.
A credit card was reported stolen Friday at 1109 Merriwether.
Cash was reported stolen Friday at 150 S. Lorimier.
A bookbag and a textbook were reported stolen Saturday at 123 S. Park.
Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg, reported gasoline stolen Saturday.
CDs were reported stolen and a vehicle window broken Saturday at 701 N. Main.
A check card and cash were reported stolen Saturday at 41 S. Hanover.
Dmart, 3276 William, reported gasoline stolen Saturday.
Property damage was reported Saturday at 944 E. Rodney.Miscellaneous
An abandoned vehicle was reported Friday at 2118 William.
A case of patronizing prostitutes and sexual misconduct was reported Friday at the 1000 block of Independence.
A natural death was reported Friday at the 1400 block of South West End Boulevard.
A rape was reported Saturday.