- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police report 10/14/07
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Dina M. Hill, 210 S. Pacific St., was arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
* Patricia A. Cox, 1080 S. Ellis St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Regina L. Anderson, 1557 Price Drive, was arrested on a bench warrant for a leash-law violation.
* Ronnie W. Preyer, 901 Pacific St., was arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
* A theft was reported at 1000 S. Silver Springs Road.
* A theft was reported at 3630 Exchange Drive.
* Macy's, 100 West Park Mall, reported a theft. Ashley R. Lawrence of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing in connection with the complaint.
* Jaspers, 1008 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported a theft.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft.
* BP, 3276 William St., reported a theft.
* A theft was reported at 424 Louis St.
* Rent One, 610 S. Kingshighway, reported a failure to return rental property.
* A peace disturbance was reported at 1000 S. Silver Springs Road.
* Phone harassment was reported at 3315 Shenandoah Road.
* A request for service was reported at 1900 Thilenius St.
* A report of a situation beyond parental control was reported.
* Lost property was reported at 3823 Hopper Road.
* A 2001 Chevrolet pickup reported stolen from Scott County was recovered.
* A domestic assault and robbery were reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A theft was reported in the 1800 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Check the welfare was reported in the 2900 block of East Main Street.
* Motorist assist was reported on South Hope Street.
* A disturbance was reported on North Union Avenue.