- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Concealed-carry restrictions remain in Missouri despite new state law (9/18/16)22
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)6
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of beating a grandmother to death with baseball bat (9/18/16)
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Frankie Edward Caudle, 76, of Barnhart, Mo., formerly of Marble Hill, died Thursday, Oct. 11, 2007, at St. Anthony's Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born June 27, 1931, in Caruthersville, Mo., son of Alfred and Irene Wilbanks Caudle. He and Marie Lee Hall were married Sept. 11, 1954.
Caudle had worked at Lincoln Engineering.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Ronnie and Homer Owens of Barnhart; two brothers, Bill Caudle of St. Charles, Mo., Sammy Caudle of Florida; and two grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by two brothers and two sisters.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Don Loughaly officiating. Burial will be in Bollinger County Memorial Park Cemetery.