- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Frankie Edward Caudle, 76, of Barnhart, Mo., formerly of Marble Hill, died Thursday, Oct. 11, 2007, at St. Anthony's Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born June 27, 1931, in Caruthersville, Mo., son of Alfred and Irene Wilbanks Caudle. He and Marie Lee Hall were married Sept. 11, 1954.
Caudle had worked at Lincoln Engineering.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Ronnie and Homer Owens of Barnhart; two brothers, Bill Caudle of St. Charles, Mo., Sammy Caudle of Florida; and two grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by two brothers and two sisters.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Don Loughaly officiating. Burial will be in Bollinger County Memorial Park Cemetery.