- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Frankie Edward Caudle, 76, of Barnhart, Mo., formerly of Marble Hill, died Thursday, Oct. 11, 2007, at St. Anthony's Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born June 27, 1931, in Caruthersville, Mo., son of Alfred and Irene Wilbanks Caudle. He and Marie Lee Hall were married Sept. 11, 1954.
Caudle had worked at Lincoln Engineering.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Ronnie and Homer Owens of Barnhart; two brothers, Bill Caudle of St. Charles, Mo., Sammy Caudle of Florida; and two grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by two brothers and two sisters.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Don Loughaly officiating. Burial will be in Bollinger County Memorial Park Cemetery.