- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)11
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)12
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)11
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)23
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
Patricia Fay "Patty" Huffman, 38, of Jackson died Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2007, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
She was born Oct. 25, 1968, in Burlington, Iowa, daughter of Aulcey Fedrick and Genice Silman Huffman.
Huffman was employed by Gilster-Mary Lee at McBride, Mo. She was of the Baptist belief.
Survivors include her father, Aulcey Fedrick Huffman of Jackson; a sister, Jennifer Huffman (Justin) Tapley of Thebes, Ill.; a nephew, Zachary Wayne Brim of Thebes; a niece, Carmen Justine Danielle Tapley of Thebes; her grandmother, Lela Viola Silman of Cape Gir-ardeau; two aunts, Linda Fay (Edgar) Abernathy of Cape Gir-ardeau and Clara Ann (James) Southerland of Jackson.
She was preceded in death by her mother.
Friends may call from 11 a.m. to service time Saturday at Ford and Sons Sprigg Street Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home with the Rev. Cy Smith officiating. Burial will be in Stanfield Cemetery at Clarkton, Mo.