- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)21
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
Patricia Fay "Patty" Huffman, 38, of Jackson died Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2007, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
She was born Oct. 25, 1968, in Burlington, Iowa, daughter of Aulcey Fedrick and Genice Silman Huffman.
Huffman was employed by Gilster-Mary Lee at McBride, Mo. She was of the Baptist belief.
Survivors include her father, Aulcey Fedrick Huffman of Jackson; a sister, Jennifer Huffman (Justin) Tapley of Thebes, Ill.; a nephew, Zachary Wayne Brim of Thebes; a niece, Carmen Justine Danielle Tapley of Thebes; her grandmother, Lela Viola Silman of Cape Gir-ardeau; two aunts, Linda Fay (Edgar) Abernathy of Cape Gir-ardeau and Clara Ann (James) Southerland of Jackson.
She was preceded in death by her mother.
Friends may call from 11 a.m. to service time Saturday at Ford and Sons Sprigg Street Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home with the Rev. Cy Smith officiating. Burial will be in Stanfield Cemetery at Clarkton, Mo.