- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Patricia Fay "Patty" Huffman, 38, of Jackson died Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2007, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
She was born Oct. 25, 1968, in Burlington, Iowa, daughter of Aulcey Fedrick and Genice Silman Huffman.
Huffman was employed by Gilster-Mary Lee at McBride, Mo. She was of the Baptist belief.
Survivors include her father, Aulcey Fedrick Huffman of Jackson; a sister, Jennifer Huffman (Justin) Tapley of Thebes, Ill.; a nephew, Zachary Wayne Brim of Thebes; a niece, Carmen Justine Danielle Tapley of Thebes; her grandmother, Lela Viola Silman of Cape Gir-ardeau; two aunts, Linda Fay (Edgar) Abernathy of Cape Gir-ardeau and Clara Ann (James) Southerland of Jackson.
She was preceded in death by her mother.
Friends may call from 11 a.m. to service time Saturday at Ford and Sons Sprigg Street Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home with the Rev. Cy Smith officiating. Burial will be in Stanfield Cemetery at Clarkton, Mo.