- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
cape fire report 10/12/07
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 3:57 p.m., in the 1000 block of Silver Springs Road
* At 10:13 p.m., a citizen assist in the 500 block of South Sprigg Street.
* At 11:22 p.m., emergency medical service at 3265 William St.
* At 6:57 a.m., emergency medical service in the 300 block of South Benton Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 12:19 p.m., emergency medical service in the 200 block of Montgomery Street.
* At 1:10 p.m., emergency medical service in the 2135 William St.
* At 5:40 p.m., a citizen assist in the 1700 block of Cape Meadows Circle.