- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
SEDGEWICKVILLE, Mo. -- Alice M. Shrum, 82, of Sedgewickville died Sunday, Oct. 7, 2007, at Perry Oaks Manor in Perryville, Mo.
She was born Sept. 22, 1925, in Perry County, daughter of Louis C. and Carrie E. Holiday McClure. She and Ellis E. Shrum were married Jan. 5, 1952. He died July 21, 2001.
Shrum was a member of Crossroads Methodist Church in Bollinger County.
Survivors include two sons, Wayne Shrum of Sedgewickville, Randy Shrum of Perryville; a daughter, Lora Sanders of Perryville; eight grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a daughter, a brother, five sisters, two granddaughters and a great-granddaughter.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today and from 6:30 to 7 a.m. Wednesday at Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville, and from 8 a.m. to service time at Crossroads Methodist Church.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at the church, with the Rev. Anthony Stewart officiating. Burial will be in Crossroads Church Cemetery.