- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jim and Suzie Vickery of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Erin Elizabeth Vickery, to Jeffrey Travis Wist. He is the son of David and Pat Wist of Lake St. Louis, Mo.
Vickery received a bachelor of journalism from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 2004. She is a marketing representative with Preferred Capital Lending in St. Louis.
Wist received a juris doctorate from the university in 2006. He is an associate attorney with South and Associates in St. Louis.
A Nov. 17 wedding is planned at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Cape Girardeau.