- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Camille L. Sawyer-Davis, 2 days old, of Illinois died Thursday, Sept. 27, 2007, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Sept. 25, 2007, daughter of Chelsey Louise Sawyer of Mounds, Ill., and Christopher Lemar Davis of Cairo, Ill.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Monday at Massie Funeral Home in Mounds with Min. Ray Terry officiating.
Interment will follow at St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery in Mounds.