- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ANNA, Ill. -- Geneva Weber, 85, of Anna died Saturday, Sept. 29, 2007, at the City Care Center in Cobden, Ill.
She was born Jan. 21, 1922, in Pulaski County, Ill., daughter of Nofel and Grace Patrick (Easter) Kellems. She and Everett Weber were married Feb. 25, 1938. He died in 1991.
Weber was a dietitian at area nursing homes, including Spanish Oaks and Mulberry Manor.
Survivors include two daughters, Elaine Wells of Louisville, Ky., Kay Littleton of Cypress; a brother, Nofel Kellems of Louisville; six grandchildren; 10 great-grandchildren; and four great-great grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a sister and two brothers.
Graveside service will be at 11 a.m. Monday at East Lawn Memorial Gardens in Energy, Ill.
Crain Funeral Home in Anna is in charge of arrangements.