- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Bonnie L. Flickinger, 90, of Jonesboro died Saturday, Sept. 29, 2007, at Jonesboro Rehab and Health care Center. She was born Feb. 12, 1917, at Harrisburg, Ill., daughter of Augustus and Grace Garrison Fuller. She and Calvin Flickinger were married Nov. 5, 1952, at Fredericktown, Mo. He died July 27, 1962.
Flickinger was a retired medical secretary.
Survivors include a sister-in-law, Juanita Fuller of Cobden, Ill.; nieces, nephews, great nieces and nephews, other relatives and many friends.
She was preceded in death by a sister and four brothers.
Flickinger will be cremated with a private graveside service to be held at a later date.
Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna is in charge of arrangements.