- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape/Jackson police report 10/1/07
The Cape Girardeau police department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jerome Jenkins, 46, of Blytheville, Ark., was arrested on three Arkansas warrants for nuisance.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges for possession of controlled substance.
* An assault and property damage were reported at Arena Park.
* A purse was reported stolen at 816 Illinois St.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 1015 S. Ellis St.
* A theft was reported at 117 N. Clark St.
* Rhodes 101, 546 S. Sprigg St., reported a theft.
* Annie Kate's, 709 Broadway, reported a theft.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported a theft.
* A broken van window was reported in the 100 block of Broadway.
* Christ Church of the Heartland, 720 Bertling St., reported property damage.
* Property damage and stealing were reported at 1727 New Madrid St.
* Child endangerment was reported.
* A 24-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* An ex parte violation was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* John A. Killian, 21, of Scott City was issued a summons for possession of a controlled substance.
* A 16-year-old juvenile was issued a summons for improper lane usage.
* Jared W. Burke, 18, 224 Meier Lake Drive, was issued a summons for improper lane usage.
* Angeil J. Pfeiffer, 17, 417 Elm St., was issued a summons for failure to stop for a posted sign.
* Two incidents of vandalism were reported in the 1000 block of Main Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 200 block of North High Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 300 block of Elm Street.